2017 Narrated History & Wildlife Tour
Appx. 1 Hr. 45 Min. – 10 Miles 2017 Naturalist History Tour
Follow the route Ozawindib & Schoolcraft did in 1832 when they recorded the Headwaters of the Mississippi River, Wildlife interpretation of Bald Eagles, Common Loons, Indian & Logging history.
- May 27 – June 30: Daily at 2pm
- July 1 – August 20: Mon – Sat 11 am and 2pm, Sun 1 pm only
- August 21 – Sept 10: Daily 2 pm only
- Sept 11 – Oct 1: Wed – Sun 2 pm only
- Schedule subject to change without notice.
Don’t miss the Boat!
Daily Tour Information
Fare – Adult 13 & older $16
Children 4-12 yrs. $9 Ages 3-under Free
- Drive or walk down from Douglas Lodge
- Lakeside parking
- Picnic lunches from Douglas Lodge available on all cruises (Order in advance at 218-699-7223)
- Must have a MINIMUM of 18 adult passengers or tour is automatically canceled. Max. capacity 141 (no exceptions)
- Purchase ticket 15 minutes before departure only at the Wheel House Office – On The Pier, cash, check or credit card (no refunds)
- Reservations of 18 or more pre-booked, prevail and board first. Remaining seats filled on a first come basis
- Snacks and beverages sold onboard in the galley
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- Restrooms on board and at the end of the parking lot
- Pets allowed only with Captain’s permission
- ADA accessible
- Bring your camera!