2021 Narrated History & Wildlife Tour
Appx. 1 Hr. 45 Min. – 10 Miles
2021 Naturalist History Tour
Follow the route Ozawindib & Schoolcraft did in 1832 when they recorded the Headwaters of the Mississippi River, Wildlife interpretation of Bald Eagles, Common Loons, Indian & Logging history.
- May 28 to June 30: Daily 2pm
- July 1 to August 8: Mon-Sat 11am and 2pm | Sun 2pm only
- August 9 to September 6: Daily 2pm
- September 7 to October 3: Wed-Sun 2pm
- Weather permitting. Schedule subject to change without notice.
Don’t miss the Boat!
Daily Tour Information
Adults (13 & older): $20
Kids 4-12: $10 | 3 & under: Free
- Drive or walk down from Douglas Lodge
- Lakeside parking
- Picnic lunches from Douglas Lodge available on all cruises (Order in advance at 218-699-7223)
- Must have a MINIMUM of 18 adult passengers or tour is automatically cancelled.
- Purchase ticket 15 minutes before departure only at the Wheel House Office – On The Pier, cash, check or credit card (no refunds)
- Reservations of 18 or more pre-booked, prevail and board first. Remaining seats filled on a first come basis
- Snacks and beverages sold onboard in the galley
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- Restrooms on board and at the end of the parking lot
- Pets allowed only with Captain’s permission
- ADA accessible
- Bring your camera!